Various Locations in Alberta
Prairie West Mortgage Group Inc. is a new mortgage solutions company powered by Axiom Mortgage Solutions and we are recruiting.
Our Mortgage Agents/Brokers develop quality mortgage opportunities through the relationships they have with external partners such as realtors, builders, renovation companies, and associations.
Your focus is on mortgage development, you have knowledge of mortgage products and services, including High Ratio, Conventional, Construction, Vacation/Second home, Investment/Rental and Home Equity Line of Credit Mortgages.
You place the client mortgage experience as the priority and will ensure the mortgage journey and every interaction is both positive and remarkable. You have a high level of empathy and strive to find the right mortgage solution for home buyers.
You are excellent at building and developing relationships in our communities. You thrive on relationship and trust building as you grow your network. You use your professional experience to help find the best mortgage solution and create a memorable mortgage journey.
- We are looking for fresh minds with a drive to achieve a healthy work life balance
- If you are hungry for a good financial future one where you have more control
- If you believe strongly in balanced communication, team work, family, hard work, trust, respect and positive working environment
- Are you a people person who can establish trust and build relationships easily?
- If you always put the client at the center of everything you do and make their mortgage journey a positive and remarkable experience
- Are you a self-starter who can see opportunities and find great solutions?
- Prairie West Mortgage Group Inc. is a diverse-inclusive organization. We have created an environment where employees can find balance and respect.
- Exceptional sales, trust and relationship skills
- Strong mortgage lending and underwriting experience
- Professional experience in mortgage development and sales required
- High level needs identification, sales and negotiation skills
- Proven experience with prospecting, relationship development and database management
Education and Training:
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in business, finance, or related field is preferred
- Fundamentals of Mortgage Brokerage
- Practice of Mortgage Brokerage
Licenses / Certificates:
- Mortgage Agent or Broker license in good standing, Province of Alberta